1/09/2011

External hard drives

Have you backed up all your pictures and StoryBooks?  Need another place for a second back-up?  I just saw in the Target flyer that they have a Western Digital My Passport 320GB portable hard drive on sale for only $49.99.  This offer is good in stores only.  Aren't your precious memories worth $50?  Imagine the devestation you would feel if you lost all your photos because they weren't backed up.  Memory Manager software has an automatic back-up feature if you have an external hard drive.  Call me if you need help backing up.  I want you all to have your pictures in at least two places - and remember to PRINT your favorites for either albums or StoryBooks.  I guarantee the printed pictures will be around in 50 years and who knows about the technology changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment