1/18/2011

Valentine Ideas

StoryBook Creator Plus or sbcStudio can come to your rescue this Valentine's Day.  You can use it to create cards, invitations, book marks, candy bag toppers, cupcake decorations, cup holders, and more.  It is so easy and fast using either of these programs.  You can use the pre-designed cards in the 5-panel or 3-panel sizes.  Or if you want to start from scratch you can make them in a 4x6 size, or do two to a 4x6 card; make them in a 4x8 size, or do three to a 4x8 card; or you can make them as 5x7 or even 12x12 page prints, as displayed here.  This is particularly good if you have boys.  They can make their own that are not so "girly".  Your imagination is the limit.  Please let me know if you need any help creating these.  I am also offering individual sessions for you to use my Software and my help in creating your own projects. 

Check out the new Valentine papers and embellishments on my web site. 
What about creating a StoryBook about the one you love.  You can do it using the ABC's with one letter for each trait you love about the person. (I can share with you several alphabet ideas if you would like.)  Don't worry about matching pictures to letters - just use random pictures with the words.  Or you can use your favoite quotes with random pictures.  Or you can use your favorite bible verses with random pictures.  The point here is to share what you love about the person and include some of your favorite pictures.  The kids could even help to create one of these books for Dad or Grandma or set up a time with me and I will help them create one for you - pass the hint along to Dad and I will even help him create a book. 

If you want to do something really special and really easy check out the pre-designed cards at the digital center.  All you have to do is drop in your photos. 
I would love to see what you create.



 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment